Ordering footwear online in a size which fits you best can sometimes be difficult. This is why we offer free exchanges to help you get the best size. We encourage you to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any sizing, fit or general questions you may have. Sizing guidance is best discussed prior to purchase if you are unsure or between sizes. This way we can help identify your best size before the boots are shipped. More information on sizing/fit can be found under the FAQ section as well.
- To initiate a return or exchange, please email email@example.com first for next steps and approval/confirmation of stock and sizing. Both are accepted within 7 days after the boots are delivered. If you need extra time, please email us at the same address and we’d be happy to help. Limit to one free exchange per order.
- Boots must be sent back in new condition – no wear, damage, vamp/toebox creasing, or abrasions.
- Size exchanges are free and we email you a pre-paid shipping label. Refunds requested at any point carry a $15 re-stocking fee deducted from your refund. Both returns/exchanges must be notified via email prior to sending the ordered pair back.
- For both returns/exchanges, you may be asked for general feedback on your order.
- Items under the Factory Seconds + Samples section or any other markdowns are final sale. Size exchanges only. Shipping of the replacement pair from Parkhurst to you is free on these transactions.
- Pre-orders, MTO's and GMTO's cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
- At this time, we don’t accept international returns or exchanges.
Please send returns/exchanges to the below address through the post office: