Ordering footwear online in a size which fits you best can sometimes be difficult. This is why we offer free exchanges to help you get the best size and if the boots don't fit or if we don't have the size in stock which you need, they may be returned. We encourage you to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any sizing, fit or general questions you may have. Sizing guidance is best discussed prior to purchase if you are unsure or between sizes. This way we can help identify your best size before the boots are shipped. More information on sizing/fit can be found under the FAQ section as well.
To initiate a return or exchange, please email email@example.com first for next steps and confirmation of stock and sizing. Both are accepted within 7 days after the boots are delivered for sizing reasons only. If you need extra time, please email us at the same address prior to and we’d be happy to help. Limit to one free exchange per boot. You may be asked for general feedback on your order.
- Boots must be sent back in new condition – no wear, damage, vamp/toebox creasing, odor, or abrasions. Examples of what is not accepted back as either a return or exchange can be found here.
- Size exchanges are free on full priced orders and we email you a pre-paid shipping label. Refunds requested at any point must be pre-approved/notified via email and carry a $15 re-stocking fee deducted from your refund per pair. Transactions are closed after a return/exchange is completed.
- Items not purchased at regular price or under the Factory Seconds + Samples section or any other sale or markdowns are size exchanges only. Shipping of the replacement pair from Parkhurst to you is free on these transactions.
- We do not adjust prices. Once an order is placed, the price paid is the price kept on record for the transaction.
- We do not cancel orders once they are placed. Once your order is placed, it goes to fulfillment and shipments are pre-booked immediately. If you accidentally ordered the wrong size or style and need to switch sizes or styles, please send us an email so we can do this for you prior to shipment.
- At this time, we don’t accept international returns or exchanges.
Please send returns/exchanges to the below address through the post office:
Parkhurst Brand LLC
PO Box 349
East Amherst, NY 14051
By sending in your return/exchange, you are confirming that the boots have not been altered, damaged, creased or worn and that the above conditions have been met. By placing an order, you are agreeing to fulfillment and delivery of the order in which you placed, unless a different stock style or size is needed for substitution, or an address change is required. We don’t offer exchanges for items which are not in stock. Payment installment fees are not refundable. Characteristics of leather such as texture, coloration and creasing or of the hand-crafting process are not refundable. However, if the boots are unworn and un-creased, an exchange for another stock pair will be honored and pictures may be sent to you to confirm selection prior to shipping the replacement pair. It is possible, and despite our best packing efforts, leather scratches may be present from handling of packages during the transport of your boots.
When multiple orders (2 or more) are placed and then all are subsequently requested to be returned for refunds, we require a minimum of one pair of boots be kept. Generally, we often see this happen when multiple sizes or styles, say 3, 4, or even 5 are all ordered at once without sizing being narrowed down prior to ordering. We ask our customers to please be aware of the processing costs this type of transaction places on our small business. We strongly suggest reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org
to seek sizing guidance first and if applicable, we may send you two different sizes to try.
We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund depending on the circumstance, namely in instances of suspicion or if there is a blatant attempt to take advantage of this policy or anything mentioned on the website. We reserve the right to change this policy without advanced notice due to market conditions, but not to worry your exchange or return will always be honored as long as the boots are in new condition and meet policy requirements listed above. Your purchase serves as an agreement to what is outlined in this policy.